Grow your business with a networking team
Connection with our networking team lets you grow your business by
- Developing business relationships
- Sharing ideas
- Making friends
Being a member means you are included on our meeting agenda. At each meeting, each member and visitor receives an updated meeting agenda with your name and contact information on the membership list. Your information is in front of them regularly throughout the week! As a non-compete networking group, you are the only member in your business category.
- Your business cards are included in our member card box. This box is passed around at each meeting for all members and visitors to take cards and share.
- Your full business profile is included on our website membership list. Your information is available to work for you 24/7!
- You connect with and build relationships with others through speed networking.
- You have the opportunity to pass and receive referrals to other members.
- You are eligible to be a spotlight speaker and give a 10-minute presentation about your business.
Member Spotlight Speaker
Our April month starts with Karen Tibbs with Brightwell Payments. Prepaid cards reduce administrative expenses associated with payroll and rewards programs. By issuing cards rather than checks, firms save the cost of generating the checks, and avoid the hassles of replacing them if lost/stolen.
Come join us on April 6 and learn more about Brightwell Payments AND Connection Corner.
We are presently looking for new members, interested?
Connect • Refer • Grow
Give referrals. Pass referrals. The end result is to help grow each other’s business!
Learn how you can join the Connection Corner networking team.